At LINN we are committed to supporting top talent and anchored by our values and culture. Being an employer of choice is important to us because we strive to be best-in-class. Thanks to the steadfast commitment of our employees to fulfilling our mission, since 2003 LINN has grown from a small private company operating a handful of natural gas wells to a top publicly traded, multi-billion dollar E&P company spread across the United States. We are looking for dynamic and energetic people to join our team!
LINN supports our troops and wants veteran members to join our organization.
Please click here to submit your resume.
At LINN, we provide competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Best-in-Class Health plans at a Low Cost to Employees
- Performance-Based Reward Culture
- Aggressive Base Salary with Bonus Opportunities
- Vacation – Full Credit for Relevant Experience
- Flexible Work Schedule, including 9/80
- Immediate 401(k) Vest, including Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Benefits
- Military Leave Policy – for Active and Reserve Duty
- Dollar-for-Dollar Matching Charitable Gifts Program
- Paid Parking/Bus Pass Reimbursement
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Equity Grant Opportunity for All Employees with Retiree Benefit
Candidates will be provided benefit details during the interview process.