At LINN Energy, we understand that people drive our performance. Thanks to the steadfast commitment of our employees, LINN has grown from a small, private company operating a handful of natural gas wells to a top-15 publicly traded, multi-billion dollar E&P company. LINN's dynamic organization of nearly 1,600 employees across the United States is currently looking for energetic people to join our dynamic team.
LINN supports our troops and wants veteran members to join our organization.
Please click here to submit your resume.
At LINN, we provide competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Best-in-Class Health plans at a Low Cost to Employees
- Performance-Based Reward Culture
- Aggressive Base Salary with Bonus Opportunities
- Vacation – Full Credit for Relevant Experience
- Flexible Work Schedule, including 9/80
- Immediate 401(k) Vest, including Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Benefits
- Military Leave Policy – for Active and Reserve Duty
- Dollar-for-Dollar Matching Charitable Gifts Program
- Paid Parking/Bus Pass Reimbursement
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Equity Grant Opportunity for All Employees with Retiree Benefit
Candidates will be provided benefit details during the interview process.